The Solo C3 carbon monoxide (CO) detector tester spray is designed for use in conjunction with the Solo 330 dispenser. Used in this controlled manner, the canister safely tests a CO detector by introducing a measured amount of CO gas to the sensor, whilst maintaining concentration levels below the toxic threshold. The Solo C3 tester is non-flammable and is supplied in a non-hazardous pressurised canister.
- Introduces CO gas to the detector sensor
- To be used in conjunction with the Solo 330 dispenser
- A measured amount of CO gas is delivered in a controlled manner
- Concentration levels below the user danger level
- Supplied in a non-hazardous pressurised 250ml canister
Please note: Some carbon monoxide detectors require a low level of CO present over a long period of time. It is unlikely that the Solo C3 will be suitable for testing these types of detectors.