Ta kontakt for pris
Fireray 5000 Datasheet English (UK) PDF
The Fireray® 5000 motorised reflective, auto aligning infrared optical beam smoke detector can be installed with up to two detector heads per system, thus saving on installation time and costs. In addition, each system controller houses two pairs of fire and fault relays, one per detector. This innovative system has been designed from the ground up to include pioneering technology that fully addresses the needs of the installer and user, both now and in the future.
- Allows for 2 Detectors per System Controller
- Each Detector configurable from 8m to 100m
- Separate Fire and Fault relays per Detector
- Integral LASER alignment
- Auto-Align Fast Automatic Beam Alignment
- Building Movement and Contamination Compensation
- Low Level System Controller
- Logs the 50 most recent events per detector
- Approved to EN54:12 and UL268
With its industry leading optics, the Fireray® 5000 is ideally suited for the protection of large areas where the use of traditional detection technologies would prove to be too difficult and/or costly to install.
The Fireray® 5000 combines an infrared transmitter and receiver in the same discrete unit and operates by projecting a well-defined beam to a reflective prism, which returns the beam to the receiver for analysis.